Atiku reveals why he is aspiring for the seat of the presidentJanuary 30, 2019
Atiku reveals why he is aspiring for the seat of the president
Atiku reveals why he is aspiring…Atiku Abubakar the former Vice-President has revealed he is eyeing for the seat of the president to introduce his business and political expertize to bear in the governance of the country.
Atiku, who commented during a live town hall gathering which took place at Sheraton Hotel, Abuja, with the theme ‘The Candidates,’ on Wednesday evening, said he had a ‘revelation’ of himself as a bridge between the present and future generations.
The presidential flag bearer of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) said;
“I would like to claim that, as far as experience is concerned, I am the most experienced. Secondly, I am bringing my business experience, which I acquired over a long period, almost two decades after leaving public service.”
“Thirdly, I believe that I am a candidate for the future because I try to bridge the current generation and the future generation. When we come to the issue of security, at the time they came in, the security challenge was restricted to the North-East. Today, it has spread to two other northern zone— North-West and North-Central. I don’t think that is a good performance. On the basis of that, I think Nigerians needs to know all that. The current All Progressives Congress administration has really not performed to their expectations.”
See More Posts:
- Atiku has a great economic plan for Nigeria
- Mr. Momoh Aliyu supports Atiku’s NNPC privatization
- Buhari orders Chris Ngige to settle all ASUU strike issues
- Banky w opens up on Nigeria’s development lapses
- Abia State PDP chairman kidnapped prior to Buhari’s visit
- Okowa tells Nigerians to vote PDP candidates only
- 300,000 JAMB candidates registered in just one week