Best Nigerian spaghetti recipe: How to prepare a delicious fried spaghettiMay 10, 2019
Best Nigerian spaghetti recipe: How to prepare a delicious fried spaghetti
Best Nigerian spaghetti recipe…Spaghetti is another basic food in Nigeria after Rice, Beans, and Yam. It is very simple to get ready and similarly yummy to eat.
You can cook it and eat it with sauce or make it into Jollof on the off chance that you want to. Today, we will tell you the best way to plan spaghetti in another exceptional manner.
Give your hands a shot this Fried Spaghetti formula by All Nigerian Foods
- Spaghetti (1 sachet)
- 1 small tin tomatoes.
- 2 cups of sliced onions
- Fresh tomatoes
- Fresh pepper (according to your preference)
- Ground Crayfish (3 spoons)
- 3 cubes of Knorr or Star Maggi
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup of sliced carrot.
- Sliced green beans (1 cup)
- 1kg Meat/fish or either (chicken, turkey, beef… etc)
- Green pepper (if you want).
- Groundnut or vegetable oil about 150ml
- Corned beef (if you want)
ORDER OF PREPARATION
- Cut/slash the carrot, green beans, and green pepper to attractive sizes.
- Parboil the meat and fish with all the important flavoring.
- Grind the crayfish and also cut the tomatoes/pepper together
- Break spaghetti to littler lengths and parboil for 5 to 8 minutes, wash and put aside.
- Select the Meat/fish when it is ready for consumption, you can decide to fry or not, fry with about 250ml of groundnut oil (you can reduce the quantity of the oil after frying).
- Immediately after frying the fish (you can reduce the oil if it is beyond 150ml before fixing the tomato paste, fry and stir to mix properly for 3-5 minutes before adding the slashed tomatoes/peppers and onions, fry till the water is dried, this ought to take about 10-15 minutes. (Don’t forget to stir occasionally or at intervals to prevent burning)
- Add the meat stock and a cup of water. Then add all the ingredients mentioned above and give it a chance to boil evenly.
- Include the spaghetti and cook for around 15-20 minutes till it is practically delicate at that point include the rest of the onions, and the carrot and green beans.
- Cover for the next 4 to 5 minutes And you simply made a tasty spaghetti supper, a standout amongst the most famous Nigerian foods
- Stir and serve with your favorite drink