CRUTECH School Fees Payment Policy | School UpdateFebruary 12, 2019
CRUTECH School Fees Payment Policy | School Update
CRUTECH School Fees Payment Policy…The Cross River State University of Technology has released her school fees policy which every student admitted at the state university should adhere strictly. See below for more details.
The management of the Cross River State University of Technology (CRUTECH) desires to prompt all the students of the establishment of the school Fee Policy that’s effective within the University.
- New Students are to pay Acceptance Fee and school Fees fully for 2018/2019 academic term. point in time for students already admitted is 18th of February, 2019. people who fail to satisfy this deadline can forfeit their admission.
- Returning Students ought to pay their full school fees and arrears of fees on or before the starting of the 2018/2019 academic session.
- Final Year Students are notably required to pay their complete school fees as a pre-condition for eligibility to recruit in the National Youth Service programme. Full school fee payment is needed for issuing of last and final Clearance and the publication of final results.
- Students are also required to conform to these guidelines desperately because the University resumes shortly.
- Hostel Accommodation is on the market for each New and Returning Students on payment of thirty thousand Naira (N30,000.00) solely per student additionally to school fees. Eligibility for hostel accommodation is that of the payment of fees.
Moreover, the school Management desires you well and looks in anticipation of a yielding 2018/2019 academic session for all students in CRUTECH.
- How to check Nov/Dec 2018 NECO and WAEC results using token
- NECO releases examination results of Nov/Dec 2018 session
- JAMB registers over 1.2 million Jambites in just 26 days