Edith Cowan University Early Acceptance Scholarship in Australia 2018/2019November 26, 2018
Edith Cowan University Early Acceptance Scholarship in Australia 2018/2019
Edith Cowan University Early Acceptance Scholarship…Early Acceptance Scholarship At Edith Cowan University, Scholarship Programme of Edith Cowan University Early Acceptance Scholarship in Australia 2018/2019. See Below For Details.
About Edith Cowan University:
Edith Cowan University (ECU) is an Australian public university located in Perth, Western Australia. It was named after the first woman to be elected to an Australian Parliament, Edith Cowan, and is the only Australian university named after a woman.
ECU is located in Western Australia, with more than 30,000 students at undergraduate and postgraduate levels, roughly 6,000 of whom are international students coming from over 100 countries outside Australia.
ECU was fully endorsed and accredited as university in 1991 and this came as a result from an amalgamation of teachers’ colleges with a history dating far back as 1902 when the Claremont Teachers College was established, making ECU the modern descendant of the first institution of higher education in Western Australia.
Edith Cowan University offers more than 300 courses across two metropolitan campuses, in Mount Lawley and Joondalup, and a regional campus in the South West, Bunbury, 200 km south of Perth; several courses are also studied online. To add to this, the university has affiliations with several education institutions to conduct courses and programmes offshore.
Divisions of note include the Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts (WAAPA), known as one of Australia’s prestigious performing arts training academies; the School of Nursing and Midwifery, which offers the largest undergraduate nursing program in Western Australia and the School of Education which offers the widest range of secondary teaching specialisations within Western Australia. The university is the largest provider of Psychology and Community Studies courses in Western Australia. Edith Cowan University is also home to the Western Australian Screen Academy, one of Australia’s leading film schools.
The Early Acceptance Scholarship is offered to all international students who received an offer to study undergraduate or postgraduate coursework course at ECU to start in 2019 or 2020.
At ECU we are guided by our values of integrity, respect, rational inquiry and personal excellence. Our focus on teaching and research is inspired by engagement and partnerships with those in the many communities we were established to serve. Research at ECU extends knowledge and improves the quality of life for Australians and people across the globe. Our research priorities focus on solving real-world problems across social, economic, physical and environmental domains.
• Application Deadline: November 30, 2018.
• Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Postgraduate/Undergraduate Degree program.
• Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in any subject offered by the university.
• Scholarship Award: Students will automatically receive $1000 off second-semester tuition fees.
• Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given.
• Nationality: International and Australian permanent resident can apply for these scholarships.
• Scholarship can be taken in Australia.
• Eligible Countries: International and Australian permanent resident can apply for these scholarships.
• Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
• be commencing study at ECU in 2019 or 2020;
• meet ECU’s academic direct admission requirements for the course of your choice;
• have an offer or conditional offer to study an undergraduate degree or postgraduate coursework degree at ECU;
• be an International student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen;
• accept your offer and pay full first-semester tuition fees by 30th November 2018; and
• be studying at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley, or ECU South West (Bunbury).
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: To be granted this scholarship, you need to accept your offer and pay your first-semester tuition fees before or on 30th of November 2018. The scholarship will automatically be applied towards your second-semester tuition fees.
See Related Post: Online MBA International Business In One Year At Robert Kennedy College
If you think this post can inform someone else, please kindly share!