Efia Odo: Ghanaians are really sex addictsAugust 7, 2019 0 By gospel
Efia Odo: Ghanaians are really sex addicts
Efia Odo…Ghanaian entertainer and broadcaster, Efia Odo has at last dispelled any confusion air on the waiting talk that she has had intercourse with a couple of Ghanaian famous people including Kwesi Arthur, artist, King Promise, and Darko Vibez.
While sorting the records out in an interview with Zionfelix, the screen diva noticed how some Ghanaians started selling bits of gossip about who she has dated and laid down with. As indicated by her, Ghanaians like to connect themselves with sex since it is the main thing they generally consider.
“Ghanaians are continually saying I dated Kwesi Arthur, engaged in sexual relations with him and after that, we two separated. They additionally said I had a thing with King Promise and Darko Vibez, all since I shot music recordings with them. That is to say, can’t a male and a female be companions without individuals contemplating anything sexual? I think in Ghana when someone says they really like somebody they consequently think you need to be involved with the individual and engage in sexual relations. You can pulverize on somebody due to their character. It’s constantly about sex, that implies sex is the main thing Ghanaians have at the top of the priority list. Ghanaians like sex, they like sex excessively,” she said.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)