Mixed Vegetables Curry Sauce: Steps on how to prepare this sauceJune 10, 2019
Mixed Vegetables Curry Sauce: Steps on how to prepare this sauce
Mixed Vegetables Curry Sauce…This is a go-to vegetable sauce. It’s speedy, it’s simple and it’s flavorful! It’s the ideal counterpart for bubbled white rice. Enjoy a reprieve from broiled tomato stew and attempt the Mixed Vegetables Curry Sauce today.
The vegetables beneath are my preferred mix of vegetables to utilize however don’t hesitate to expel some of them and include your preferred vegetables. Simply ensure that there’s a carrot in there in light of the fact that it gives this sauce a rich delightful taste.
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 3 mushrooms
- ½ green bell pepper
- ½ red bell pepper
- 6 lumps of chicken (soft chicken)
- 1 tablespoon cornflour/starch (thickener)
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 2 big stock cubes
- 2 teaspoons Nigerian curry powder
- Salt to taste
Important Notes on the Ingredients
- I utilize the delicate chicken (cockerel or chicken) for this sauce in light of the fact that the sauce tastes better with it.
- On the off chance that you are in the USA, use corn starch. In the event that you are in Nigeria, ensure the corn flour you use is extremely fine. The corn flour sold in Nigerian markets isn’t so fine.
- The curry powder utilized in this sauce is the curry powder utilized in Nigerian plans NOT the hot and spicy Indian curry.
See Related Post: Best Nigerian Spaghetti Recipe
Mixed Vegetables Curry Sauce: Before You Cook It
- Wash thoroughly and rinse the entirety of your vegetables great. Scratch the carrot.
- Cut the mushrooms into dainty cuts.
- Separation the onion into 2. Cut half into little pieces and cut the other half into long dainty cuts.
- Cut the red and green peppers into long slim cuts.
- Cut the carrot into slim half moons.
- Set the bits of chicken in a pot.
- Include the stock solid shapes (squashed), thyme and the half of the onion that you cut into little pieces.
- Pour water to a similar dimension as the substance of the pot and begin cooking on high warmth.
- While that is cooking, blend the cornflour/starch with a little amount of water to get the consistency of dissipated milk. Or on the other hand somewhat more watery than vanished milk.
- At the point when the chicken is cooked, take them off from the pot and put aside. Leave the stock (water from cooking the chicken) in the pot.
- Include the curry powder, the carrot, and mushrooms
- Mix, spread and keep cooking, again on high warmth.
- When it bubbles, include the peppers and the other portion of the onion.
- Blend and keep cooking for 90 seconds.
- Include the thickener. Mix and include the chicken.
- Mix and include salt if important and it’s finished!
You should be cautious so you don’t overcook the vegetables. Present with boiled white rice.