WAEC GCE 2019 Registration Form: Guidelines and Instructions to RegisterJune 17, 2019
WAEC GCE 2019 Registration Form: Guidelines and Instructions to Register
WAEC GCE 2019 Registration Form…Proposing contender for the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private Candidates, 2019 – Second Series are thusly educated that the enrollment had started on 27th May 2019.
The WASSCE for Private Candidates 2019 – Second Series will be an urban-based examination. Thirty-Six (36) subjects would be accessible for the Examination will be accessible for the examination. Aiming contender for the examination is, along these lines, unequivocally encouraged to visit the Council’s corporate site www.waecnigeria.org-to affirm accessible examination towns and subjects before getting the enrollment PIN.
Competitors ought to likewise take note of that the 2019 WAEC GCE enlistment system has been intended to suit biometric highlights that will be utilized for approval at the examination focuses
WAEC GCE Stipulated Registration Period
WAEC GCE conventional registration time frame is from Monday, May 27, 2019, to Friday, July 19, 2019.
See How to Apply for WAEC GCE 2019
Candidates are expected to pay a registration fee of Thirteen Thousand, Nine Hundred and Fifty Naira (N13,950) only, at branches of any of the following banks or any accredited agent and obtain the Registration PIN and Information VCD:
- Access Bank Plc
- Ecobank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- WEMA Bank Plc
- First Bank of Nig. Plc
- First City Monument Bank Plc
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Heritage Bank Plc
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Polaris Bank Ltd
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc
- Standard Chartered Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- United Bank for Africa Plc
- Unity Bank Plc
What’s more, hopefuls will be required to pay Five Hundred Naira (N500.00) commission to the banks/authorize specialists.
In the wake of acquiring the Registration PIN, applicants should sign on to https://registration.waecdirect.org/for enrollment.
Applicants with Special Needs: Candidates with unique needs will likewise enroll online like different hopefuls however they should beyond all doubt express their inabilities e.g visually impaired, low vision, spastic, discourse, and so forth.
Finishing of Registration: Candidates MUST close enlistment inside about fourteen days of first access to the site during the enrollment time frame. They ought to guarantee that their names, sexual orientation, international ID photos, dates of birth and subjects are right. They are added to print the Admission Notice/Photo Card as proof of fruitful enrollment which will fill in as ID during the examination. The Result Checker PIN will likewise be on the Photo Card. Just Digital Personal Scanner ought to be utilized for unique mark enrollment.
- Candidates are advised to confirm the Information VCD before they enroll for the examination.
- Candidates should have it at their fingertips that registration fee is not refundable.
- Candidates must print the hardcopy of the examination Timetable at the completion of their registration.
- Entries must be uploaded with good quality passport size photographs, not “wait and get” photographs. The background of such photographs MUST NOT BE BLUE OR RED. The size should be 275 by 314 pixels. Entries with prohibited passport photographs will be rejected.
- Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses as well as the Timetable for the examination which they can download from WAEC website (http://www.waeconline.org.ng/) using the Registration PIN.
- Candidates must go into the examination halls in mufti ( with no uniforms) and without weapons or any form of ammunition. No professional or corporate uniform of any sort will be permitted in the examination halls.
- The entire results of candidates who sit the examination in more than one center will be canceled.
- Smoking is highly prohibited in the examination hall.
- Any candidate that ventures into the examination hall with a mobile phone(s) and /or electronic gadget(s) will have his or her entire results canceled.
- Candidates must ensure that their entries are appropriately completed before uploading as the Council will not be held responsible for mistakes in candidates’ particulars/requirements. Request for correction will NOT BE entertained on any data which a candidate voluntarily gives at the point of registration as soon as the examination starts.
- Candidates must come into the examination hall with their original Photo Cards.
- Candidates who engage in examination malpractice/misconduct will not just have their results canceled but may be lawfully dealt with.